Friday, July 07, 2006

Back--sorry for the absence

It's been a rough few weeks so I've been away from the computer.

Two weeks of virtually non-stop rain made work a nightmare with flooding everywhere. Then my own wonderful home flooded and I had a swimming pool in the basement. Whn it wasn't raining I've been trying to get the lawn weeded and re-seeded and the decks painted. And of course when I had any free time, Lagniappe demanded attention.

Today was my first day off in over two weeks. I racked up over 60 hours of overtime and comp time in the last two weeks alone. But it means that there'll be a new roof on the house soon (and new gutters to hopefully cut down the flooding) and a couple new guns in the gun room. Pics and details to be posted when they arrive.

I'm working on a much-needed housecleaning right now but I'll be back shortly to post more. There's much to comment on when I get a few minutes. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment