Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Local Delegate John Doyle trying to screw shooters and gun collectors

I'm embarrassed to say that this guy represents my county--Jefferson County, West Virginia.


State Delegate John Doyle (a Democrat, naturally) has just introduced legislation intended to bar any West Virginia resident from buying more than one gun per day.

Now this may not seem like a big deal on it's face, but as a gun collector myself, I can recall several instances in which this would have hurt me as I added to my collection by buying a couple of guns at once when I saw some good additions, and I can think of a couple of other times when I sold more than one out of the collection to the same buyer. That also would have been prevented by John "I'm going to mind your business for you" Doyle.

I just saw Doyle talking about this on the news and his comment was that he'd never step on anyone's rights because he's "a card-carrying member of the ACLU."

Yep, he said that. Reason #2 to vote him out ASAP. Membership in the ACLU, or American Civil Liberties Union, (Better known as the Anti-American Sniveling Liberal Union, a subsidiary of the Communist Party since 1920.) Reason #1 of course is his attitude that gun owners need more regulation in this state coupled with his arrogance in assuming that he and the other legislators are the ones to do it.

I hope that my fellow Jefferson County, WV residents will join with me to dissuade Doyle from this asinine project of his and write him at: jhndoyle@mail.wvnet.edu. I also hope you'll join me in working to elect someone else next term who actually represents the values of the working man and woman and not the second-handers, trial lawyers, unionized teachers and other Liberal elitists.

No comments:

Post a Comment