Saturday, August 11, 2007

The trip.

OK, I'm back, and will now begin the laborious progress of describing the entire trip. Thanks to Blogger, I could not log on from other computers for some reason even though I knew my passwords, so it all had to wait until I got back here. Grrrr....

So starting last Friday, Lagniappe and I took off to see America for a bit. We packed a ton of guns, ammo, scuba gear and dog toys into my travelin' van and set out for Michigan for a week of diving and shooting. This trip was meant to be the recreation of the one I was supposed to make exactly a year ago before I got hit by that car just hours before I'd planned to leave. (The best laid plans of mice and men...) It had always been my intention to complete that planned trip one year later and dammit, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment