Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wounded Warrior fundraiser blogshoot

OK, folks, it's that time again.

Following on last year's shoot and all-around fun day, there will be another blogshoot here in the VA/WV/MD area to raise money for Wounded Warriors.
So mark your calendars for Saturday, September 22nd, and be prepared to show up here with as many guns as you'd like to bring and let's spend a few hours on the range, followed by dinner nearby. It will be at a different range than last year's event and this one is better-located and has more range space and fewer restrictions on shooting so long as everyone's safe. So far, we've already got Old NFO, Keads, Proud Hillbilly and Aaron of The Shekel tentatively confirmed, and all but one of them is coming from a distance, so any of you within a couple hundred miles have no distance-related excuse. Come on out, spend a day shooting with your blog pals and help us raise money for a good cause.

For more info and range location, leave me a comment with your contact info or e-mail me at: martinihenrywv@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. To area blogshoots in a row!

    Hopefully I can make it. Put me down as tentative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you post some information on this? I may be able to go depending on my schedule. I live in GA so it will be a haul.

    I thank you for your time

    "MrG"

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mr.G: It will be near Charles Town, WV on saturday the 22nd of Sept., probably starting at 0900 or 1000 depending on range hours. Love to have you, and if you need acommodations, I'm sure we can help you find someplace or otherwise put you up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr G, if you get here, you're more than welcome to ride with me. I can pick you up at either airport! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm . . . Charleston, WV is less than 7 hours drive for Miss D. and myself, according to Google Maps. This might bear looking into. What sort of hotels are there? Please drop me a line (e-mail addy's in my blog profile), and we'll see about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me down for it.

    Let's hope work doesn't screw me over again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me...that is the one weekend in September I work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ A girl: Be sick. We need you here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ANOTHER Blogshoot!? Well, if you insist, I'll be there. ; )

    P.S. Same Contact stuff as last year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Old NFO...The airport ain't a problem...It is getting my assorted bullet launchers on the plane that might present a problem;)

    ReplyDelete