Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Glock before the storm

So because it wasn't raining yet, I took the Glock 21 out for some shooting.

At 7.59 inches long, 5.47 inches high, and 1.27 inches wide, it's not a small pistol. But then I didn't buy it for concealed carry. This one is my "project" Glock. When finished, it'll have a threaded barrel for a suppressor, tall night sights to see over the suppressor, and a light/laser combo for CQB use. Oh--and a suppressor. It'll then do permanent duty as my bedside gun holding 13+1 rounds of some highly effective .45 ACP personal defense round.

Things that go bump in the night would be well advised to go bump someplace else.

3 comments:

  1. My 1911 has been modified only in that I put Crimson Trace grips on it, and use .45+P self-defense ammo. Okay, that last one isn't a mod, just a personal preference.

    I look forward to your finished project, and any updates along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Keep us informed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL,yeah, I'd go somewhere else too! :-)

    ReplyDelete