Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hounds to the Hound Park

Because I've been neglecting my canines recently.

At the dog park last night, Murphy chases down his prey, a little old lady.
Whoops. Sorry Mom. But at least Belle is well behaved, lying in the grass.
Here, they work as a pack, hunting for a groundhog that was over here a bit before.
Spud is well guarded by the dogs up on the park bandstand
And here, the dogs were going for a nice walk with Spud until they realized that I wasn't joining them. They like the boy, but they're not going anywhere with anyone who isn't me.
And yeah, I know...the kid needs a haircut in the worst way.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:10 AM

    Looks like he already HAD a haircut in the worst way!
    (I know, an old joke)
    :-)

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowl and scissors... Just sayin... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - Been missing the dogs.

    Mike's wife Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:08 PM

    Great pictrures

    ReplyDelete