Wednesday, December 31, 2014

An Early Happy New Year

I'm already off to bed, because I have to get up early for work. And down the road in Dogpatch, the inbred locals are already firing guns and shooting off fireworks four and a half hours before midnight. It'll only get worse, of course, and the dogs will make sure that I know how displeased that are with it, so it's not looking like a restful night.

Best to you and yours, and thanks to all of you responsible people who WON'T be firing live ammo into the air tonight.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:36 PM

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "inbreds in Dogpatch" , I'm stealing that! Happy New Year to you and the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Murphy,

    Happy new year to you and the hamsters.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you did get 'some' sleep... I was out at 2200... No guns fired (that I heard) in my neighborhood! ;-)

    ReplyDelete