Sunday, September 27, 2015

More Sunday

Spent the day with Old Air Force Sarge and we took in Battleship Cove in Fall River, MA.. He will be posting pictures much sooner than I can, since I won't have that ability until I get back to the Lair. Suffice it to say, a great time was had by both, and no trouble was gotten into. Then it was time for a visit to Chez Sarge--and his house and yard are in-freaking-credible! Had a quick lunch with Sarge and one of his daughters, and then it was back to the airport for the next leg of the journey. First though, I flew back over Battleship Cove to get some pics that I know Sarge won't have.

Then it was back out to sea for another 23nm or so to Martha's Vinyard, where I'm currently posting from. I'm going to stay and play here for a bit just as soon as I unload the bike and the camping gear from the aircraft, but I'll check back every now and then if a post strikes me, and in the meantime, keep an eye to the Sarge's blog. He's got pictures and eventually he'll post 'em!

And no avians were destroyed on this leg of the flight.

Oh--and naturally, my wonderful dog-sitter has already sent me pics of Belle outside the pen. That dog...

3 comments:

  1. Outstanding!

    It was great seeing you again, try not to destroy the goose population in the area. (That is, be careful!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall River? Isn't that where the Lizzie Borden museum is? Maybe if they sell souvenir hatchets, you won't have to use an expensive airplane to solve your unwanted goose problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete