Saturday, June 04, 2016

HOME!

Finally I have actual internet again. I've also got over 300 pictures to process (and I didn't even get to Pensacola NAS!) so there will be content.

Dogs practically mauled me when I got home...and the neighbors who watched them claim to be "in love" with them now. At least now I've got reliable dog-sitters again, even if they'll never replace Crazy Cat Lady Proud Hillbilly and Rebecca.

"Welcome home...what'd you bring us?"

Give me time to settle in, and then the posting will commence.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, P'cola is there for another road trip, right? NAS is a great base, I visited there often when I was in Navy training at nearby Corry Station. In addition to the Air Museum you have Fort Barrancas and Fort Redoubt on the base, as well as the Pensacola Lighthouse. Combine that with an excursion to Fort Pickens on Pensacola Beach and you have a full weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'[s what I plan to do--just take a couple of days and do it right. It's only three hours from here.

      Delete
  2. Glad you made it back in one piece! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had fun! Glad the doggies are happy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:07 PM

    I am glad you made it home safley

    ReplyDelete