Thursday, April 13, 2017

Why no posts?

Sorry for the absence. Since my job IT folks locked things down, I can't blog from work in my spare time--when I get spare time. That 40 hour a week job has turned into a 50-something hour a week job lately and I can't even post here about the interesting things that happen there. I've also taken on some part-time work that I really can't talk about, and while the pay's not great, the long hours more than make up for it. I've been busy to say the least.

I'm also running into a lack of stuff to talk about. The dogs are mostly behaving--well Belle is...sometimes--and I rarely get to the range any more. What can I write about that's actually novel or interesting?

I need to get out of the city for a bit. I do. Need to recharge and re-connect with actual America again.

I a couple of weeks I will be in Atlanta with lots of great gun folks, including some of the best gun bloggers I know. So that'll make for some good posts.

Meantime...

You know what? I'm taking tomorrow off. I'm going to go do something. I'm going to go somewhere and see something and come back with pictures and posts enough to last a few days.

Watch this space, darn it. I'll be right back.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. With all of us there, they're going to think General Sherman's back in town.

      Delete
  2. Don't feel too bad. We took the time you gave us (from reading the blog) and went out looking for bimbo's. Mission accomplished. Your female followers used the time wisely. Found some high quality beefsteak.

    ReplyDelete