Saturday, June 29, 2019

Linares Mex.

Long day. Lot of delays. Four hours at the border crossing AFTER we got over the bridge and parked. Mexican Marines pulling security with rifles and machines guns stop their Humvees and loaded belts in the MGs. I’m not in Kansas any more for sure.

The gal I’m with is a bit of a scatterbrain and she does not speak the language here like she led me to believe nor does she plan routes or want to stick to routes I plan. Ima have to take this one over my knee if she don’t get with the game. She’s lucky she’s cute.

Damn near a thousand miles still to go. Two full days on these Mex roads. And no sign of Pancho Villa yet. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. Right now it’s cervesa time.

1 comment:

  1. safe travels, hope Pancho and his pals, relatives and descendants stay out of the picture! Vaya con Dios, amigo!

    ReplyDelete