Thursday, June 12, 2008

Awww... Did I make some Floridiots mad?

It seems that since I posted about the five dead assmonkeys in Florida who killed themselves running from police, there have been several attempts to access this blog's administrative area and/or change the administrative password. I guess that all of the criminal element hasn't been vanquished from Sanford, Florida yet. (Yes, retards...you left an IP trail behind.)

But don't feel bad. Here--I found a clip from the movie that I'm sure that your dirtbag pals were re-enacting.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 AM

    I love ot free speech is only for the Liberals and kooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! FIRE,FIRE,FIRE!!!! Uhh, sorry. My Beavis side coming out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something since I have been dealing with a flooded city?

    ReplyDelete