Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I doubt the bin Laden's going to recruit this idiot any time soon.

OK, this news story about a muslim who tried to firebomb a pub in Britain is about the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

I found the video on the London Muslim blog, and a bit of searching took me to this news story about it.

Amir Ali got eight years in prison for that stupidly-executed but serious crime, and the world gets another example of why muslims tend to be viewed with suspicion almost everywhere they go, except at American airports where--of course--they are not to be profiled or discriminated against...because the ACLU and CAIR say that it would be wrong somehow.

Can anyone explain that to me?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Anyone?

EDITED: Of course I write and post this about an hour before this breaking news comes out.

Are they ever going to stop? Why are all of these radical muslims even here? If they hate the West so much, why are so many of them in it these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment