Thursday, April 09, 2015

Finally on the way to the NRA

So yesterday, I turned the Lair, complete with Murphy and Belle, over to that most capable and qualified lair-sitter, Proud Hillbilly, and I headed up to Michigan to grab Aaron on the way to the NRA convention in Nashville, TN. The original plan was to fly up, grab him and fly down, but the weather didn't cooperate, so we're driving down as I type this.

The plan (MY plan) was to be on the road by 0700, but as is usual, <I>someone</I> *cough* Aaron *cough* was late getting to our meeting point. 

An hour and a half late.

There's a reason that his nickname is "the Abominably Slow Man".

But now we're on the way, and caught up in traffic and bad weather that I'm sure we'd have missed had we left on time.

Not that I'm pissed or anything.  Not at all.

(To be continued)

1 comment:

  1. It's gonna suck when you have to walk home from Nashville is all I'm saying...,,,

    ReplyDelete