Thursday, February 11, 2016

Officer Lauren Bauer needs backup!


It's not often that I post here asking for things, either for myself or for others, but in this case, I'm willing to make an exception, because it looks like Lauren Bauer, a police officer for the city of Madison, Illinois, is really getting hosed and could use some support for herself and her family.

Officer Lauren Bauer needs backup!

Injured on the job, then kicked to the curb by that same job? Yeah, I know a little about that. And a lot of people are finding out about this one, both due to the word of mouth campaign spreading this, and a story that was recently run by KMOV, St. Louis.

Officer hurt while risking life now fighting for worker's comp

If the facts presented are true, and I see no reason to believe that they are not, then this woman needs help. So throw her a few bucks and spread the word. Hopefully pressure will mount of the city and they'll consider doing the right thing for a change.

3 comments: