Monday, February 26, 2007

Snowed in again


Just when we thought we were done with winter, here comes six more inches of snow. Oh joy. I just got done being snowed in for a week, and haven't had a chance to restock groceries yet. If I run out of coffee (current supply lovel: low/critical) there will be shots fired. And I still haven't figured out how to manage a snow shovel on crutches yet, which means that until I get my driveway cleared off, I'm not going anywhere. At this rate it'll be June before it's all melted.





Of course you-know-who is having a ball out playing in the snow or just sitting on the deck watching it fall. Snow is his thing, because he doesn't have to shovel it or drive in it and he hasn't figured out that enough of it will eventually lead to an empty dog bowl at suppertime. But not worrying about such things, he enjoyed it immensely. He stayed out in it for hours and finally came in all soaking wet to lie on his rug in front of the stove and hog up all the heat.


Whoever said "It's a dog's life" sure wasn't kidding.
Soon as he goes back outside again, I'm going to peg him with a snowball just on general principle.

No comments:

Post a Comment