Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Yay!

My Henry rifle is back from the factory.

As you may recall, this used rifle came with some problems when I bought it.

But the folks at Henry Repeating Arms said that they'd take care of it, and less than two weeks after I sent it out, it's back. (And they paid shipping both ways.) They replaced the barrel with a band new one at NO CHARGE and sent it back in a new factory box with new manuals and everything. They also sent a test target that suggests that the problem's been fixed.

At this point, I can't say enough good things about Henry Repeating Arms' customer service. Not too many companies would be this willing to fix a used gun that didn't cost more than a couple hundred dollars when it went out their factory door years ago. This company definitely stands behind their products. It goes without saying that the next time I'm in the market for a lever gun, I'll be looking at their product line first.

Tomorrow I'll test it and see if it shoots as good as I suspect that it will.

1 comment: