Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yay, yet again.

Another day, another milestone. Tonight's modest workout pushed my accumulated scores past the point where I earned a Silver medal in the President's Fitness Challenge--a self-paced workout program that I cannot recommend enough.

it's simple--you register and you select the types of exercise/activity that you like to engage in, and when you do them, it keeps track. You can then track your progress and compare your activity level to other people in your area, nationwide, in your age group, etc. You don't have to be a super-athlete to participate--even walking counts. It's a great way to motivate yourself to get out and just do stuff.

So now I got a Silver medal and it's on towards a Gold.

2 comments:

  1. Go you! I have nothing but pride and admiration for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the accomplishment!!
    And thanks for the link!! :):)

    ReplyDelete