Nipped this from an Old Naval Flight Officer whose blog I enjoy ( and who's still cool even though he didn't get back to me when I e-mailed him about grabbing a drink or two the other night...)
1. Pick three US Civil War generals to fight by your side in the Zombie Apocalypse.
2. Same, but WWII generals.
3. Same, but US Presidents.
4. Same, but actors (living or dead)
5. Same, but writers.
6. Same, but rock musicians.
7. Same, but fictional characters.
My choices were as follows:
1. Without question, Stonewall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and John S. Mosby. (OldNFO agree 100% on these three, but then great minds tend to think alike.)
2. Generals George Patton and Omar Bradley, and Admiral Raymond Spruance. (If it wasn't limited to American Generals, I'd have Rommel in a heartbeat.)
3. No question: Ronald Reagan, Theodore Roosevelt and Andrew Jackson. All real-life tough guys and action men, especially Jackson; anyone who can beat his own would-be assassin and win duels has got to be on the team.
4. John Wayne, James Stewart and Audie Murphy.
5. For writers, I want Niccolo Machiavelli, Heinz Guderian, and Erwin Rommel (got him!). Gotta think big-picture sometimes.
6. Ted Nugent of course, but add Toby Keith and Debbie Harry (Hey, I've gotta have my stress reliever in between bouts of saving the world...and she's still pretty hot.)
7. Alan Quatermain, Captain Nemo, and Jack Harkness.
We're gonna kick some zombie ass with this team.