Thursday, April 11, 2013

John Hinckley. Doing MUCH better now.

It seems that the Secret Service says that John Hinckley, the many who once shot President Reagan, is doing really, really well, aside from browsing books on presidential assassinations at the local Barnes and Noble in 2011, that is.

Secret Service Logs show John Hinckley on good behavior.


I wish to be the first to congratulate him on his recovery.

Dear John Hinckley,

I'm glad to hear that all those years of therapy appear to be paying off and that there's a possibility of your eventual release back into society. I wish you all the best and hope that you're able to make a smooth transition back.

Regards, Murphy's Law and Murphy.

PS--don't know if you've heard, but Jodie Foster is now rumored to be dating Barack Obama.

9 comments:

  1. Don't you mean Michelle Obama?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 AM

    Am I gonna need a "I am Lagniappe's Lair" bumper sticker in addition to my TJIC sticker?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh huh, SURE he's doing well... :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:03 PM

    *rimshot*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:25 PM

    I'm picturing John Astin as Buddy (the judge's dad on Night Court)

    "But I'm feeling much better, now!"

    gfa

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Armed: Yep. That's what I was aiming at. Thanks for getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:14 PM

    It is fact Jodie Foster and Obama are an item.giggle snort

    ReplyDelete
  8. How Wude.
    I loved it.

    ReplyDelete