Friday, January 22, 2016

Weather coming

Looks like we'll be taking a direct hit from the storm here. Being on the mountain that catches the weather heading to DC, we're expecting in excess of two feet of snow. I'm supplied, and if I had two working hands, this'd be a lark. Got to keep the driveway shoveled clean though, and those of you who've been here know what I'm up against. I'll get it done somehow, but the snow's not going to be as much fun as it should have been. Gonna get through it though. Prepping for power outages now and then I'll be as set as I can get. If you're under this system too, take care.

5 comments:

  1. Blessings and prayers for your hand/finger and protection dring the storm. Stay safe and warm; hope it doesn't get more than a 2 dog night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking that it would be nice to have some snow this winter. I didn't mean all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Michael Moore demanding resignations and indictments of MB and BHO for their roles in the unpreparedness of the Capital City yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but I'm sure that he'll be out with a statement blaming George Bush any time now.

      Delete
  4. Have you shown Murphy and Belle pictures of the Iditarod so they know what is expected from them?

    ReplyDelete