Friday, May 19, 2017

Robert E. Lee under assault now.

I just get back after a week away and find that "ISIS Mitch" and his crew of masked, anonymous workers are taking down another statue that better people once put up to commemorate a man whose shoes our loser mayor would not have been fit to polish.

Robert E. Lee statue being taken down now.

Only two groups tear down revered historic icons just to advance their own political agendas: ISIS terrorists and Mitch Landrieu's administration (to include our City Clowncil.)

So why is it ok to call down airstrikes on one of these groups and not the other?

5 comments:

  1. I've been watching his antics. I feel the same way you do about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Murphy;

    May future generations spit upon his memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take peckerheads for 500 Alex...

    ISIS, the Taliban, and Mitch Landrieu.

    What are assholes who hate history Alex?

    That is correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:03 AM

    another blatant assault on individual freedom. Someone is going to push one time to many and the people are going to push back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Just a matter of time. And I hope I'm there to see it. Or help.

      Delete