Sunday, January 14, 2018

I am still alive...honest

I'm just not posting much now as my computer monitor,gave up the ghost and trying t post of an iPad just isn't that much fun. And the work computers have a security setting now that lets me read blogs (on most days) but not post comments. So I'm keeping up with everyone, I just can't say anything. 

But I'm out here. And I still have two misbehaving dogs. And the three of us are getting ready for Mardi Gras big time.

Oh--I've also apparently got pneumonia again but I'm getting treated for it earlier now so it should be gone by parade time.

Last year I caught 21 parades. This year I a aiming to beat that. And if you are planning to come down during the parades, get with me.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Murphy;

    Glad you are OK, the security settings at my work computers block all the blogs I read including mine except Old NFO, Go figure, the Godfather has an exemption, LOL. Get better and enjoy the parades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you type it out at work (in you own time) email it to your self and post when you get home?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 PM

    Get well and have fun at the parades

    ReplyDelete