Thursday, January 09, 2020

Whatever...

So Rep. Ilhan Omar, (D)--al Shabaab, now says that any talk of war makes her "stricken with PTSD". Of course that's not how PTSD works, but when called out on it by several real PTSD-sufferers today, she doubled down, explaining that she "grew up in war" in Somalia before our country graciously took her in.
This is probably understandable as I have no doubt that she lost countless relatives and family friends the night they attacked US forces in 1993 during the Battle of Mogadishu.

I'll pay the first hundred bucks for tickets to send her and Rashida "Jihad" Tlaib to Somalia, Iran, Palestine or any other third-world bastion of lawlessness and anti-Americanism (other than California). Catch is, once they go they need to stay there.

8 comments:

  1. Count me in. I'm good for $200.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll contribute generously on the condition that they are stripped of their citizenship and their passports are taken. In fact, I'll help them pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Murphy;

    I echo the sentiments of the posters above me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm good for a C note...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To get them gone ASAP, I'll match y'all's contributions! Good riddance to bad rubbish, they all make me sick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pitch in a donation from the UK. After all, you'll end up with Meghan Markle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only problem with that, is that they would whine to come back when the got their and want a free ticket back with us paying the fare. Little childrens minds are like that.

    ReplyDelete