BETHLEHEM, Pa. (AP) - An eastern Pennsylvania woman has been cited for harassment after her son told police she cleaned the bathroom with his toothbrush, then returned it to its holder. Police in Lower Saucon said 52-year-old Deborah Woist decided on July 18 that a bathroom inside her home needed a good scrubbing because it hadn't been cleaned in two months.
Her 26-year-old son, Justin Novack, said the scrubbing was done with his toothbrush. He said his mother put it away when she was done.
Novack then called police, claiming his mother applied feces to his toothbrush.
So let's look at this:
1. 26 years old and still lives with Mom.
2. Calling the police for this? I'm betting that the police are quite familiar with this address and used to being summoned there to referee for these idiots and otherwise run their lives for them.
3. I suspect that his first clue as to Mommy Dearest's deed was...the taste.
4. I'll bet you any money that I know who they both voted for in the last election...and I'll even bet that this guy and/or his mom own and still wear "Obama" t-shirts.
5. Safe bet she still hasn't kicked him out of her house.