Monday, February 28, 2011

Breakfast of Champions

Because I actually can cook.



--Take 1/2lb of Andouille sausage, slice up into pan with some olive oil.

--Chop up two or three potatoes, put in same pan.

--Fry at medium heat for a while, adding garlic, tabasco, Frank's Red Hot (different from tabasco) and crushed red peppers.

--Next chop up onion and toss into pan. (Add green or yellow peppers too, if you have any.) Simmer it all together, stirring every few minutes, until potatoes are crispy and sausage is blackened.

--Give dog a taste. If he doesn't fall over, add more tobasco.

Savor and enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:25 AM

    Sounds and looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely..
    And I'm certain it's tasty..
    However..
    The point value per serving (of which there are at least four pictured) would be in the high teens!!!! :):):)~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Point value" Is teens good? And that's a single serving. If you have more people over, add more of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum. I can hear my blood sugar rising just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um... Eggs??? Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eggs are good, but I'm watching my cholesterol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks yummy. Hopefully not too many tastes for the dog, because onions are poisonous to them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this post. Yummmm.

    AFter a 16 hour day I had a bowl of Sugar Pops for dinner. sigh.

    ReplyDelete