Friday, November 28, 2014

A Protest Likely to Backfire

So the Ferguson mobs are planning to boycott stores on Black Friday.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm thinking that these fools announcing that they're going to avoid your store is kind of like a pedophile calling you up to say that he's sorry but he's going to have to skip your five year old's sleepover.

If the Ferguson mobsters all stay home today, I'm betting that the only business to see a slowdown of any sort will be the EBT system, and how can that be bad?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:58 PM

    Very well said

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dislike Black Friday, but as a counter protest, spent some money today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they hit all three major malls today, closing them down for about an hour each, as well as part of I270 for a bit. And of course, zero arrests, the cops just followed along watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What they lose in sales they'll make up with the decrease in shoplifting.

    ReplyDelete