Monday, November 03, 2014

Ow, ow, ow!

So the dogs go into a tizzy fit because they see something outside. In my haste to get to the patio door to see what's setting them off (Stupid UPS truck...), I kick a machine gun that was sitting on it's bipod on the rug by the door.

Ow, ow, ow, ow. That's gotta be somebody's fault other than my own.

Yep. Barefoot. Why is it that with a 50% chance that it'll be the plastic foot that will come into hard contact with anything that I might possibly step on or kick, it's always the one with nerves and bones that takes the hit?

And did you ever notice that sometimes when dogs look at you, it seems like they're laughing?

Next time those dogs leave that gun out where people walk instead of putting it in the gun room and back the safe where it belongs, no biscuits. Ow, ow, ow....

6 comments:

  1. If the machine gun were doing something wrong, like being waved in your face I might have sympathy for kicking it...but quietly sitting on its own bipod? I'm on the machine gun's side, and more than willing to give it a safe home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. With those two I would not expect anything less =) Hey. They LIKE the machine gun. I will give you a break. I have no other creatures to blame anything on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be more than willing to take it (or them) off your hands... :D Just saying, you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess this adds to your case about hamsters making better pets!

      Delete
  4. Time to replace those nice dog photos with mutley mug shots. Baaaad dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buttered bread also has two sides, and so a 50% chance of landing butter side up. But you KNOW that never happens.

    ReplyDelete