Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I voted.

I did my part as a citizen today. I tried to save America by making the best choices available to me, so from now on, the blame for everything bad falls on the low-information voters who make choices without thinking them through and the lame-os who won't bother voting at all.

Our only big race here is a US Senate seat, a race between Shelley Moore-Capito, a fairly conservative woman, and Natalie Tennant, an Obama supporter who refuses to admit voting for him. Moore-Capito is NRA "A" rated and opposes Obamacare; Tennant brought liberal whack-job (and fake indian) Elizabeth Warren in to campaign for her. Moore-Capito is still a bit squishy on illegals, but the only other choice is Tennant, who won't say where she stands. Tennant does brag about being pro-gun in her ads, but the truth is that, if elected, she'll vote for Harry Reid or some other gun-hater for Senate Majority Leader and like all good party members who want to stay in favor, she'll toe his line when it comes down to crunch time. This race is important because the candidates are different, so I voted for gun rights, protection from illegals, and smaller government. And if Moore-Capito wins and doesn't stand up for these things, I'll vote against her next time around. I will be watching.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. I need to go tomorrow and vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:22 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:49 PM

    I needed to correct my comment.
    I have been able to vote for 42 years during that time I missed 3 primaries.

    ReplyDelete